Direct Marketing Specialist
The Montreal General Hospital Foundation is currently looking for a passionate and dynamic Direct Marketing Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Director, Marketing and Communications, the incumbent will be a key member of the Foundation’s team and will join a dedicated group of professionals working to position the Foundation for future growth and success as a leader in healthcare philanthropy.
The incumbent will be mainly responsible for developing and maintaining our direct solicitation programs with our donor community. He or she will contribute to developing segmentation and communication/marketing strategies together with members of our team and the external agencies with whom we work closely. The Direct Marketing Specialist will be responsible for advising the team on the right tactics to use to achieve our objectives, online and offline. He or she will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of a major fundraising campaign and to make a significant impact on the Foundation’s development and growth in a sound, dynamic environment.
About the Montréal General Hospital Foundation
The Montreal General Hospital Foundation’s mission is to provide vital support for vital care. The Foundation is mandated to raise money, manage significant funds, and invest responsibly in healthcare research, training and technology at the Montreal General Hospital (MGH), the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) and more broadly, within the McGill academic health network. We work in close partnership with donors and dedicated collaborators to raise awareness and foster excellence in vital care to all patients, present and future.
• Develop and carry out direct and relationship marketing programs based on established objectives;
• Contribute to the development of advanced personalization strategies to maximize target client engagement and optimize campaign performance;
• Ensure the development of statistical models;
• Prepare briefing documents and approve overall work across all platforms;
• Carry out all production follow-ups (revision, personalization and integration approval, and more);
• Measure and analyze performance results for all marketing initiatives;
• Participate in the production of campaign reports/summaries and distribute the results;
• Following the analyses, recommend the best direct marketing actions to take;
• Work closely with various stakeholders (analyst, printer, external agencies, and others);
• Monitor trends and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business intelligence, project management or other relevant experience
• Five years of experience in direct/relationship marketing
• Good analytical mind and excellent with numbers
• Experience in print production and postal shipping
• Experience and knowledge of relationship marketing and email distribution platforms
• Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge NXT – Blackbaud, an asset
• Experience in database management (CRM)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
• Excellent proficiency in English and French
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Team spirit and collaboration
• Proven background in project management
Please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org