Cedars Golf Classic in Collaboration with the MGH Foundation
This event has been postponed due to public health concerns. Future date to be announced.
The Cedars Cancer Foundation and the Montreal General Hospital Foundation (MGHF) are pleased to partner to celebrate the 42nd Annual Cedars Golf Classic. The event will take place on Monday, June 15th at The Royal Montreal Golf Club, and is the perfect way to get into the swing of summer and to help our cancer patients!
For the past 41 years, hundreds of committed supporters have consistently gathered at this flagship event to help cancer patients and their families. Consequently, this golf tournament has not only raised millions of dollars, but it also garners widespread attention and celebrity participation. The tournament’s proceeds have funded state-of-the-art equipment, improvements to patient-care environments and a host of other crucial needs.
This year is no exception, as there are tremendous needs to be addressed in 2020! The 42nd Annual Cedars Golf Classic will support Cedars Cancer Centre Priority Needs as well as the Montreal General Hospital’s priority needs in surgical oncology.
- 10:30 am – Player registration, brunch
- 12:30 pm – Shotgun start
- 6:00 pm – Cocktail, reception and dinner
The full day’s activity includes:
- Welcome Gifts
- Royal Montreal’s lavish pre-golf Brunch
- 12:30 Shotgun, 18-hole tournament played on Royal Montreal’s impeccably groomed and challenging Red or Blue courses
- Refreshment stands at several locations along the course
- Exciting “hole-in-one” and “closest to the hole” contests
- Post-match cocktail reception
- Four-course gourmet dinner served at your table in The Royal Montreal’s elegant Clubhouse
- Golf prizes and presentations
- Souvenir photo
For Sponsorship Packages, click here!